Information on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data
In connection with the adoption of the General Data Protection Act (EU) that will apply to the processing of your personal data by Meister-Ski s.r.o, Suttnerové 815/19, Prague 6, Comp. reg. No. 04599896, effective from 25th May 2018, we provide you below with the related information.
What data will we process about you and for what purposes?
We will process such data about you, which you provide to us or which you enter into our system (typically your first and last name, information about entrepreneur / non-entrepreneur, company reg. No and TAX ID, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone, ordered product including related data, and payment method).
In addition, we will process the information received in the course of our communication with you and during the delivery of our products, especially your telephone number or e-mail address, data about the product you ordered, data necessary for the settlement of a claim, data necessary for delivery, and data for sending our commercial messages. The frequency of any commercial messages will not be more frequent than once every 3 months.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The purpose of personal data processing by us is primarily processing of your order and its archiving, communication with you for verification of your requirements, for various statistical purposes and for the fulfilment of legal obligations (bookkeeping and tax agenda), processing of analyses and evaluations for the improvement of services for our customers, for sending commercial messages about our products or informing about changes (e.g. new pricelists) and news in our products and services and, last but not least, for resolving your claims or complaints or for submitting evidence in case of a possible dispute with you.
We will process your personal information in our computer systems (including the accounting system) or the computer systems of the individual processors (especially those performing deliveries and webmasters).
What is the legal basis for processing?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fulfilment of the concluded contract (order), legitimate interests of our company, especially the interest in improving our services and fulfilling the legal requirements (especially compliance with the requirements in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection, accounting, and fulfilment of the obligations in accordance with tax regulations, etc.).
Last but not least, the legal basis is your consent to the processing of your personal data, which you have provided to us and which you can withdraw at any time. You can withdraw your consent by email or mail (see the Contact Details below).
If you decide not to grant your consent to the processing of your personal data, the provided data will be used and retained for as long as necessary until your order has been fully processed, including the total payment of the goods or service you have taken. After that, your personal data will be deleted from our system.
However, in connection with possible disagreement, we would like to point out that it will be necessary for you to prove the purchase of goods or services from our company (invoice or warranty card) when claiming purchased products or requesting service for the purchased goods, for we will no longer be able to trace this fact in our systems.
Whom will we pass on your data?
Your personal data will be passed on, to the extent necessary, to the persons performing delivery of the shipments for our company. Personal data can also be accessed to a certain extent by the persons who perform support activities for us, such as our IT system or website operators, as well as operators of our backup servers and data backups, and our legal, economic, and tax advisers. Data processing will then be the responsibility of these persons.
What are your rights?
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have:
1) the right to clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your personal data and what your rights are (this document also serves for this purpose)
2) the right to request access to the personal data we process about you, which means the right to obtain from our company, as an administrator, a confirmation whether personal data concerning you are processed or not and, if so, you have the right to access to such personal data
3) the right to request correction of the personal data we process about you if it is inaccurate.
Taking into account the purposes of processing, you may in some cases also require completion of incomplete personal data
4) the right to request deletion of your personal data, especially if (a) it is no longer required for further processing, (b) you have withdrawn your consent to processing, (c) you have rightfully objected to its processing, (d) it has been processed illegaly h) it must be erased according to legislation
5) the right to request limitation of data processing, e.g. during the verification of its accuracy or the verification of your objections against the way of its processing
6) the right to obtain personal data and transfer it to another service provider
7) the right to object to its processing for reasons related to your particular situation
8) the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Personal Data Protection If we receive your request within the meaning of the previous paragraph, we will inform you, without any undue delay and in any case within one month from receiving your request, of the measures taken. If we receive your request, but have reasonable doubts about your identity, we may ask you to provide additional information necessary to confirm your identity.
How do we protect your personal data?
To ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data, which is extremely important for us, we use technical and organizational measures, in particular to protect against unauthorized access to the data and its exploitation, to ensure the security of our IT systems and to recover the data in the event of an incident. We regularly evaluate and update all measures.
If you have any questions, or if you want to exercise your legal rights or to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or express disagreement with further sending of our commercial messages, you can contact us at:
phone No.: +420 732 555 500
address: Suttnerové 815/19
160 00 Praha 6